The photographs on my blog are my own and while you are free to use them please be so kind and credit MyLittleCorner.

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Loving the Annie Sloan ...

Another very busy day today ...  My Lovely Sister and I are working hard on getting our little business off the ground. 

Our latest projects have included some wonderful pieces of furniture that we have renovated using Annie Sloan Paint.  I am sure that most of you have heard about her wonderful paint, but for those who haven't just click on the link and a world of fun will be opened up to you. 

I am a little cross with myself that I failed to photo the before and after and even the process of these renovations, but at least I have the finished results .

My absolute favorite is this wonderful rocking chair ... the details are so brilliant.  It was painted using Annie Sloans Duck Egg Paint, sanded back and waxed to give a smooth finish.    We hope to have this listed on our Etsy and Ebay shops soon, but we are a little slow setting things up.  ( Well after all we do have 11 children between us ....  all under 14. )



Another piece a little more simple but just as effective .... this was done using the Cream Annie Sloan



The piece that we finished  today was this wonderful Antique Georgian Style claw foot Dining Table.... it turned out beautifully and we are almost tempted to keep it ......

The Slate Dinner Mats and Coasters are also something that we are selling ( again they will be on our shop very soon !! )




Hope you like them ... would love your feedback ....

Lots of love from MyLittleCorner

No comments :

Post a Comment