The photographs on my blog are my own and while you are free to use them please be so kind and credit MyLittleCorner.

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

A New Working Space

Since our move to the UK I have been trying to organise everything, especially a new working space.....  

On the back of the house we have the luxury of a wonderful Conservatory and I have spent most of  the day trying to organise a working space ...  It is still in a major chaotic state but I think it starts to look cosy..  Do you ?



I love the light in this room its brilliant and it will be really nice to sew and work in.  We are hoping to run our workshops here too so I hope to get get everything ready this week.  Its exciting but a little scary too to be honest.


The spaces on the surrounding window sills are proving to be a great storage area, I  just need to organise it so it looks pretty !!


I love how I can display my spinning wheel which was a wonderful gift from a lovely friend in Holland ... I just need to learn how to use it now. x






 Hopefully tomorrow the space will look more organised .... if I manage it I will of course post pictures.

What do you think ?

Lots of love from MyLittleCorner











4 comments :

  1. It's a lovely space, you've made it very welcoming. And all that wonderful light, it will be perfect for sewing and crocheting in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you CJ I am excited about it, I hope to run a few workshops there too..

      Delete
  2. Looks great Charlotte! Good luck with your workshops! You'll be fine :-) lots of love from Stefanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stefanie ´... xx Miss you guys. xx

      Delete